The Dove and The Dragon in me.

 When I am not sinning that is the Dove in me, but when I do sin that is the Dragon me. May the LORD GOD JESUS continually be the Dove for that is the Holy Ghost that dwells in me. 



Luke 3:22

22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD is Increasing Knowledge of the sinless one in the Bible

GOD is asking do you recognize your own GOD????????

GOD is saying here is tithes and offerings and theIAMservant's way to provide.