GOD is An Enoch Message

Exodus 4:22-23

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Hebrews 11:5

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.


Galatians 3:28

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.



GOD is saying I AM faithful towards myself to make it impossible for theIAMservant to sin against Me instantly, and to be greater inside of Me than I AM Enoch and to translate theIAMservant as unto The LORD. GOD is saying this is only I AM truthfully saying There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. GOD is saying I must translate theIAMservant so that I AM not favored towards the Jews, but rather so my grace is the same for all.




theIAMservant message:

LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, I know Israel is your son, but I am your son too in JESUS name. I'm less than nothing and I don't deserve it, but I love you.........Daddy. Blessed be Iesu no Tennochichi. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD is Increasing Knowledge of the sinless one in the Bible

GOD is asking do you recognize your own GOD????????

GOD is saying here is tithes and offerings and theIAMservant's way to provide.