GOD is Increasing Knowledge of 813

 Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


Of The Holy Phantom:

I AM 813. 8+1+3= 12. Unification number of The Holy Ghost.

I AM Father, Son, Holy Ghost

I AM =1 Father =2 , Son = 3, Holy Ghost = 4. He is 4 this way without JESUS come in The Flesh.

8 is the new beginning of a week. 13 is the new beginning of a year as unto The LORD.

813 translates to the unification number of The Holy Ghost.

GOD JESUS is translating theIAMservant!!!!!!!!

Including JESUS come in The Flesh He is 5. 

I AM Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and JESUS come in The Flesh




GOD JESUS I call upon you that you make it impossible for me to sin against you instantly!!!!!!!!

GOD JESUS by faith I call upon you that I am translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because you LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST had translated me: for before my translation I have this testimony, that I pleased God in His mighty name Yeshua HaMashiach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD is Increasing Knowledge of the sinless one in the Bible

GOD is asking do you recognize your own GOD????????

GOD is saying here is tithes and offerings and theIAMservant's way to provide.