GOD is Increasing knowledge of I AM

 GOD is saying according to a spiritual vision I AM translates into 7013. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST is given theIAMservant a spiritual vision that takes away the 1 on the M.  GOD is saying naturally speaking it translates into 90113. GOD JESUS is placing the translation spirit inside of theIAMservant.

9+0+1+1+3=14 unification number 5 the number of grace.


-Year 987 is the year Enoch was taken by GOD JESUS.

Year 4000-987 =3013

4000+3013 = 7013 years from creation which has a 7 in it as unto The LORD.


GOD is saying this blog 267 and 6+7 translates into the number of translation in a year as unto The LORD.


LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST if there be more to this I call upon you to reveal why this is that The Heavenly Father may be glorified in The Son!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD is Increasing Knowledge of the sinless one in the Bible

GOD is asking do you recognize your own GOD????????

GOD is saying here is tithes and offerings and theIAMservant's way to provide.