GOD is there are 4 missing Books from the Bible

Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


Of The Holy Phantom:

GOD is saying there 4 missing books of the Bible. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST uses the number 7. There are 66 books in the Bible. I AM the missing four books. Father, Son, Holy Ghost & JESUS come in The Flesh. This translates into 70.

He is saying I AM the one who revealed this to theIAMservant and theIAMservant is one that recognized JESUS come in The Flesh is four member of The GODHEAD.


GOD JESUS I call upon you that you make it impossible for me to sin against you instantly!!!!!!!!

GOD JESUS by faith I call upon you that I am translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because you LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST had translated me: for before my translation I have this testimony, that I pleased God in His mighty name Yeshua HaMashiach.


Blessed be GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD is Increasing Knowledge of the sinless one in the Bible

GOD is asking do you recognize your own GOD????????

GOD is saying here is tithes and offerings and theIAMservant's way to provide.